Club Members Only
Friday, April 14 - Sunday, April 16, 2023
To celebrate another Wine Club release, we are hosting a weekend of workshops, wine tasting, and more. Join us for a welcome social Friday night, workshops during the day on Saturday, a tasting of wines from the Spring Release, and a European wine themed bash Saturday evening! Limited tickets are available, so don’t wait!
Check out the itinerary below.
$145 per person Only $125.00* for Seven Birches Wine or Vine Club Members
*with your club discount.
Your Weekend Itinerary
Friday, April 14
7:00-9:00: Welcome Social – Atrium Wine Bar
- Welcome packet and surprise goodies
- Small appetizers
- Cocktail hour (including one complimentary glass) with cash bar after
- Wine games!
Saturday, April 15
10:00-12:00: Paint & Sip Workshop – Rhythm Studio
- You asked, and we’re delivering! Come paint some wine glasses to take home with you. The theme is Spring Florals, but you’re more than welcome to paint anything you’d like! Includes two glasses and all supplies to paint
- Wine by the glass will be available, snacks too!
12:00-1:00: Lunch – on your own
1:00-3:00: Spring Release Tasting – Atrium Wine Bar
- Enjoy a guided tasting with Katie of a selection of wines from the Spring Club Release and enjoy a paired savory and sweet snack with each wine
3:00-4:00: Free time
4:00-7:00: Explore the Wine World With Us! – Atrium Wine Bar
- Celebrate our upcoming wine trips to the Finger Lakes and Europe with a party dedicated to wines of those regions!
- Enjoy snacks paired with wines from those regions compared side-by-side with Seven Birches versions of the same wines.
- Get a history lesson from our history nerd, Katie, as we explore what makes these regions world-class in the wine world.
$145 per person Only $125* for Seven Birches Wine or Vine Club Members
*with your club discount.
RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain
Lodging is available at RiverWalk Resort at Loon by contacting the resort directly or booking online: 603-745-7500. They are extending our wine club members a 15% discount on bookings, subject to availability. Please mention you are booking for our event, and their staff will be happy to help you. If you’re booking online, use the discount code WINECLUB.
Other lodging options are available on the chamber of commerce website.
Meals On Your Own
Aside from the snacks we provide during your activities, all meals are on your own. There are a number of great restaurants within walking distance of our winery. Those include:
More restaurants around town on the chamber of commerce website.