Safe & New Tasting Room Experience
Until Further Notice
Seven Birches Winery is excited to announce that both our RiverWalk Resort tasting room and our Atrium Wine Bar reopened to the public for wine tasting, wines by the glass, picnic-style food, and retail shopping on Saturday, May 23, 2020. Of course, the experience has been re-imagined with public health and safety as the primary objective; good times are the secondary objectives.
If you have been in the past, then you know that we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional wine tasting experience, with friendly, knowledgeable, and entertaining winery staff, delicious wine and food, and a superb atmosphere. In these times, with all of the new CDC and State of NH guidelines, we’ll be unable to deliver that same experience. So, we have decided to take a completely new direction on how to enjoy our winery. This reopening will start very conservatively and progress in phases toward our everyday, wonderful, wine tasting experience.
Current Tasting Room Hours
Monday: 1pm – 5pm
Tuesday: 1pm – 5pm
Wednesday: 1pm – 5pm
Thursday: 1pm – 5pm
Friday: 1pm – 7pm
Saturday: 12pm – 7pm
Sunday: 11am – 6pm
Wine Tasting Re-Imagined
Open Daily at Both Locations
To maintain our distance and minimize contact, you can expect your wine tasting experience to be more “self-service” than anything. Here’s what to expect:
- Choose from a selection of pre-designed, pre-packaged wine tasting flights with everything you need to enjoy a “flight” of wine samples that you can pour for yourself. 5 small wine bottles (same as our virtual wine tasting bottles) will be in bags with 2 disposable wine glasses, a tasting notes card, and a few napkins.
- Tasting notes cards will contain information on each wine and information that will connect you to our YouTube channel where you can watch our winemaker, Mark LaClair, give the notes on each wine.
- You may select any food items to enjoy during your visit. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any cutlery or platters during this phase of reopening.
- Seating is available (outside only, per state of NH), distanced at least 6 feet apart.
- You’ll be able to enjoy the wine flight on our RiverWalk Veranda or on our Atrium Patio while visiting us.
- We’ll ask you to discard/recycle your tasting flight bottles, glasses, and napkins when you are finished.
- Staff will be circulating (at appropriate distances) to sanitize all surfaces regularly and to answer your questions.
- All wine and retail goods are for sale, of course, and you’ll be able to shop and bag your items without contact with other patrons or staff.
- Payment will be made at the end of the experience, with a no-touch CREDIT CARD ONLY electronic chip reader (customary these days).
- Customers and staff are required by the State of NH to wear appropriate face masks, unless seated at their tables (to eat or drink).