Seven Birches Winery has reopened from the COVID-19 closure with health safety as a priority.
When visiting our winery, you will notice some marked differences, including the following:
- All staff are wearing cloth masks to protect you.
- Hand sanitizer is available to you upon entering and exiting our spaces.
- Wine tasting and picnicking is available at our outdoor spaces only, for now.
- All outdoor seating has minimum 6 foot distancing.
- All staff will keep 6 foot distancing when possible.
- All service will utilize disposable products.
- All staff will maintain an abundance of sanitizing all surfaces.
- Customers are expected to wear cloth masks unless seated.
- Other than that…. please enjoy your time with us!
Safe & New Tasting Room Experience
Until Further Notice
Seven Birches Winery is excited to announce that both our RiverWalk Resort tasting room and our Atrium Wine Bar reopened to the public for wine tasting, wines by the glass, picnic-style food, and retail shopping on Saturday, May 23, 2020. Of course, the experience has been re-imagined with public health and safety as the primary objective; good times are the secondary objectives.
If you have been in the past, then you know that we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional wine tasting experience, with friendly, knowledgeable, and entertaining winery staff, delicious wine and food, and a superb atmosphere. In these times, with all of the new CDC and State of NH guidelines, we’ll be unable to deliver that same experience. So, we have decided to take a completely new direction on how to enjoy our winery. This reopening will start very conservatively and progress in phases toward our everyday, wonderful, wine tasting experience.