2 Unique Winery Experiences
for those that want more than our extraordinary wine tasting
Wednesdays & Saturdays
Interested in how our wines are hand-crafted, right here in New Hampshire? Then, consider taking a “Meet the Winemakers” tour some Saturday afternoon. This intimate tour of the winery and 2-way conversation with one of the winemakers is a fantastic way to experience Seven Birches Winery.
This exclusive experience has a limit of 10 people, making it ideal for those that have a more-than-average interest in wine and how it is made. Each tour will take a deep dive into the winemaking process, a look at the equipment that is used, and will include a wine tasting flight with the winemaker. The tour is “conversational” so attendees get all their wine questions answered by the pros. It’s as entertaining as it is educational.
This opportunity is perfect for aspiring winemakers, hobbyists, or for those that have a more-than-average interest in wine and how it is made. Expect to learn a great deal about the process and equipment, along with your tasting and a few laughs along the way.
$40pp – Tours Include:
- Full Flight Wine Tasting with the Winemakers in our Winery
- Souvenir Logo’d Wine Glass of Your Choice
- Special Tasting of “Wine in Progress”
- 2-Way “Conversation” with the Winemakers
- Winery Production Room Tour
- Deep Dive into Winemaking Process
- Review/Demonstration of Winemaking Equipment
These tours are available on SATURDAYS & WEDNESDAYS and must be booked in advance. They do fill up quickly!
Sundays this Winter
Is your interest in wine a little deeper than the typical winery tasting room experience? Then, consider joining our winery professionals on this exclusive, guided, interactive wine tasting inside our winery production room. You’ll receive a specially curated full-flight of wine samples of our locally handcrafted wines while receiving deeper guidance on the process of tasting wine.
While inside our winery, take the opportunity to explore the equipment we use and ask questions about our winemaking process. Our certified wine pros will not only guide you through our wines, they’ll take you on a virtual trip around the world of wine, giving you a more thorough understanding of wine culture, history, and terroir.
This opportunity is perfect for those that enjoy wine tasting wherever they go, but who want a little more from the experience than just the wine samples. There’s no doubt, you’ll walk away wanting to book your next trip to wine country.
$40 pp – Tastings Include:
- Specially Curated Full-Flight of Wine Samples
- Wine Tasting with Certified Wine Professional
- Winemaking Discussion inside Winery Production Room
- Virtual Trip Around the World of Wine
- Wine Tasting Tips/Instruction
- Intimate Opportunity to Ask Wine Questions & Share Stories
- Logo’d Wine Glass to Take Home
These tours are available on SUNDAYS ONLY and must be booked in advance.