Interested in how our wines are hand-crafted, right here in New Hampshire? Then, consider taking a “Meet the Winemakers” tour some Saturday afternoon. This intimate tour of the winery and 2-way conversation with one of the winemakers is a fantastic way to experience Seven Birches Winery.
This exclusive experience has a limit of 15 people, making it ideal for those that have a more-than-average interest in wine and how it is made. Each tour will take a deep dive into the winemaking process, a look at the equipment that is used, and will include a wine tasting flight with the winemaker. The tour is “conversational” so attendees get all their wine questions answered by the pros. It’s as entertaining as it is educational.
This opportunity is perfect for aspiring winemakers, hobbyists, or for those that have a more-than-average interest in wine and how it is made. Expect to learn a great deal about the process and equipment, along with your tasting and a few laughs along the way.
$40pp – Tours Include:
- Full Flight Wine Tasting with the Winemakers in our Winery
- Souvenir Logo’d Wine Glass of Your Choice
- Special Tasting of “Wine in Progress”
- 2-Way “Conversation” with the Winemakers
- Winery Production Room Tour
- Deep Dive into Winemaking Process
- Review/Demonstration of Winemaking Equipment
These tours are available every SATURDAY & seasonally on WEDNESDAYS and must be booked in advance. They do fill up quickly!