Seven Birches Winery is nothing without its’ talented staff. We are a team of dedicated people that strive daily to deliver an exceptional product and experience for our guests. We currently have the following positions available in our Lincoln, New Hampshire location:
Join the Seven Birches/Rhythm Ciders Team
Current Job Openings
We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Tasting Room Associates to join our exceptional team this summer/fall, providing great wine tasting experiences in one of the most idyllic settings in the White Mountains! The position is a little bit of hospitality, service, education, entertainment, retail sales, and whole lot of fun. Shifts are generally in the afternoons and evenings, not too early and not too late. We would provide all the training and wine education for the right fit. Is this you? Here are a list of some of the responsibilities for this position:
- Opening tasting room.
- Stocking retail.
- Pouring wine samples.
- Interacting with guests.
- Talking about wine (we can teach this).
- Selling wine at point of sale.
- Cleaning the tasting room (dusting, floors, glass, trash, recycling)
- Running the point of sale computer.
- Closing out a shift (reports and cash drawer management).
- Providing high-end customer service and great experiences to our guests.
You could work as little as 1-2 shifts per week, or more to make it full time. Our tasting room hosts make a competitive hourly salary and receive some generous gratuities for great customer service. Even without the tips, the hourly pay is very competitive. Sound like fun?
Contact us about your interests today.
We are seeking Full and Part Time Wine Service Runners/Bar-backs to join our exceptional team. No experience is required.
The responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Supporting the Winery Host Staff with service of customers inside and outside our tasting rooms.
- Stocking service stations with all wine service items, including wine, food, utensils, dishes, menus, etc.
- Transporting clean and dirty dishes to and from the service stations inside and outside.
- Preparing food platters to assist the service staff.
- Assisting service staff with opening and closing the tasting rooms/patios.
- Assisting service staff with stocking retail goods.
- Greeting customers and assisting customers from time to time.
- Solid work ethic and professional appearance and behavior are a must.
You could work as little as 1-2 shifts per week, or more to make it full time. Our runners/bar-backs make a competitive hourly salary and receive gratuities from the Wine Service Staff. This is the perfect job for someone who wants to be part of a fun/dynamic hospitality company, but prefers to be more behind the scenes than in front with the customers. This is also perfect for someone who has less experience in the hospitality industry, but might be interested in advancing a career.
Contact us about your interests today.
We are seeking the right person to join our outstanding team of professionals in the position of Winery Associate (Cellar Hand). This position works directly with the winemaker in all duties related to wine production, from harvest to bottling, and everything in between. The winery associate would also work in the vineyard and our tasting rooms, where light maintenance and upkeep are needed. If you are someone that enjoys working with your hands and crafting things from scratch, all while learning and exploring an exciting culture, then this might be for you. Here is some general information.
- Full Time (seasonal) or Part Time Year-Round
- Schedule (subject to change):
- Tuesday – Friday (Winery Production), 9am – 5pm
- Saturday (Tasting Room), 12pm – 6pm
- Starting Pay: $12/hr
- Reports to: Winemaker
- Winery: Rugged Pants (Jeans), Winery T-Shirt (Provided), Steel-Toe Muck Boots
- Tasting Room: Professional, Business Casual
- Summary Description:
- The Winery Associate will assist the winemaker in all duties related to wine production and vineyard management, as well as assist tasting room staff with maintenance and stocking.
Contact us about your interests today. A detailed job description is available.
This position has been filled.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to fill the role of Tasting Room(s) Supervisor starting immediately. The position is considered full-time (30-40 hrs/week), year-round, at our 2 locations in Lincoln, NH. This position is a “working supervisory role” which means that the supervisor is also covering shifts and working side-by-side with the other tasting room staff. The supervisor will have specific responsibilities, in addition to working as a Wine Host in our tasting room. Position Details: Title: Tasting Room Supervisor Main Responsibility: Work with and oversee wine host staff to provide exceptional experience for our guests. Full Time (30-40 hrs/week), year-round Evenings/Weekends/Holidays included Flexible Schedule (may change from week to week) Location: Seven Birches Winery Tasting Rooms, Lincoln, NH Competitive compensation Specific Responsibilities Include: Tasting Room Experience (Operations) Provide and oversee exceptional tasting room experience Ensure efficient operation of tasting room Cover shifts (if needed) in the tasting rooms Opening and closing the tasting room Schedule and work events Work with group reservations/bookings
Representing the Winery Optimize sales opportunities Work on marketing Work with other local businesses Interact with resort staff and act as a representative of the owners Handle customer service issues Represent the winery in absence of owners. Help owners grow the business
Supervising Staff Set Staff Schedules Review/Approve Staff Timecards Develop and Maintain SOP’s
Retail & Merchandising Manage Inventory Source new & unique gifts Order supplies and gifts Work with owners on pricing Optimize Merchandising and display Generate purchase orders for supplies/goods Approve invoices based on those purchase orders Sanitation and organization
Interested in joining the team?
Please contact us and indicate which position you are interested in. We will respond to you ASAP and let you know next steps. Thanks for considering us!