Seven Birches Winery is nothing without its’ talented staff. We are a team of dedicated people that strive daily to deliver an exceptional product and experience for our guests. We currently have the following positions available in our Lincoln, New Hampshire location:
Join the Seven Birches Winery Team
Current Job Openings
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to fill the role of Tasting Room(s) Supervisor starting immediately. The position is considered full-time (30-40 hrs/week), year-round, at our 2 locations in Lincoln, NH. This position is a “working supervisory role” which means that the supervisor is also covering shifts and working side-by-side with the other tasting room staff. The supervisor will have specific responsibilities, in addition to working as a Wine Host in our tasting room.
- Title: Tasting Room Supervisor
- Main Responsibility: Work with and oversee wine host staff to provide exceptional experience for our guests.
- Full Time (30-40 hrs/week), year-round
- Evenings/Weekends/Holidays included
- Flexible Schedule (may change from week to week)
- Location: Seven Birches Winery Tasting Rooms, Lincoln, NH
- Competitive compensation
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Tasting Room Experience (Operations)
- Provide and oversee exceptional tasting room experience
- Ensure efficient operation of tasting room
- Cover shifts (if needed) in the tasting rooms
- Opening and closing the tasting room
- Schedule and work events
- Work with group reservations/bookings
- Representing the Winery
- Optimize sales opportunities
- Work on marketing
- Work with other local businesses
- Interact with resort staff and act as a representative of the owners
- Handle customer service issues
- Represent the winery in absence of owners.
- Help owners grow the business
- Supervising Staff
- Set Staff Schedules
- Review/Approve Staff Timecards
- Develop and Maintain SOP’s
- Retail & Merchandising
- Manage Inventory
- Source new & unique gifts
- Order supplies and gifts
- Work with owners on pricing
- Optimize Merchandising and display
- Generate purchase orders for supplies/goods
- Approve invoices based on those purchase orders
- Sanitation and organization
We are seeking Full and Part Time Tasting Room Associates to join our exceptional team, providing great wine tasting experiences in one of the most idyllic settings in the White Mountains! The position is a little bit of hospitality, service, education, entertainment, retail sales, and whole lot of fun. Shifts are generally in the afternoons and evenings, not too early and not too late. We would provide all the training and wine education for the right fit. Is this you? Here are a list of some of the responsibilities for this position:
- Opening tasting room.
- Stocking retail.
- Pouring wine samples.
- Interacting with guests.
- Talking about wine (we can teach this).
- Selling wine at point of sale.
- Cleaning the tasting room (dusting, floors, glass, trash, recycling)
- Running the point of sale computer.
- Closing out a shift (reports and cash drawer management).
- Providing high-end customer service and great experiences to our guests.
You could work as little as 1-2 shifts per week, or more to make it full time. Our tasting room hosts make a competitive hourly salary and generally receive some gratuities for great customer service. Even without the tips, the hourly pay is very competitive. Sound like fun?
Contact us about your interests today.
This position is currently closed.
We are seeking the right person to join our outstanding team of professionals in the position of Winery Associate (Cellar Hand). This position works directly with the winemaker in all duties related to wine production, from harvest to bottling, and everything in between. The winery associate would also work regularly in our tasting room to stay connected with our customers. If you are someone that enjoys working with your hands and crafting things from scratch, all while learning and exploring an exciting culture, then this might be for you. Here is some general information. Full Time, Year-Round Schedule (subject to change): Tuesday – Friday (Winery Production), 9am – 5pm Saturday (Tasting Room), 12pm – 6pm
Starting Pay: $13/hr Reports to: Winemaker Dress: Winery: Rugged Pants (Jeans), Winery T-Shirt (Provided), Steel-Toe Muck Boots Tasting Room: Professional, Business Casual
Summary Description: The Winery Associate will assist the winemaker in all duties related to wine production, from harvest to bottling and will work in the tasting room as a host on a regular basis.
Contact us about your interests today. A detailed job description is available.
Interested in joining the team?
Please contact us and indicate which position you are interested in. We will respond to you ASAP and let you know next steps. Thanks for considering us!