Club Members and Guests!
Friday, November 3 - Sunday, November 5 2023
To celebrate our Fall Wine Club Release, we are hosting a weekend of workshops, wine and cider tastings, and more. Join us for a welcome social Friday night, two fun filled workshops during the day on Saturday, and a Murder Mystery themed Dinner Party in the evening! Wine pick ups will be done on Sunday morning. Limited tickets are available, so don’t wait! Check out the itinerary below.
Only $169.00 for Seven Birches Wine or Vine Club Members and their guests, $199.00 for the public
*with your club discount.
Your Weekend Itinerary
Friday, November 3,
7:00-9:00: Welcome Social – Atrium Wine Bar
- Social hour with wine games
- Meat and cheese platters with a complimentary glass of wine
Saturday, November 4,
10:30-12:30: “Living the Good Life”: From FLOWER, to FRUIT, to FUEL! Workshop with Denise Pourdier Normandin – Rhythm Studio
- Introduction to the history and nutritional benefits of New Hampshire/New England grown apple varieties
- Sampling of four ciders, alongside locally sourced food pairings
- This will include a brief but formal introduction to the history and nutritional benefits of New Hampshire/New England grown apple varieties.
- A “hidden” taste test of the whole apple varieties used in the Rhythm Handcrafted Beverages, playing “The Traveling Apple” game, as well as tasting and comparing blueberries with our Blueberry Wine, strawberries with our Strawberry Wine, raspberries with our Raspberry-Lime Seltzer, and honey with our Pride Honey Cider!
- Denise has over two decades of experience as a Registered Dietitian, Nutrition Educator and Health
Consultant. She is the Founder/CEO of Enlighten Nutrition & Wellness. Denise is a board-certified
Diplomate/Practitioner in Lifestyle Medicine by the American College of Lifestyle Medicine (ACLM)
and the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine (IBLM). Denise is a Licensed Dietitian through the States of New Hampshire and Maine. You can find more detailed information about Denise on her social media platforms listed below!
12:30-2:00: Lunch – on your own
2:00-3:30: Cheese Workshop with Missa-Sommolier – Atrium Wine Bar
- Enjoy a guided tasting and interactive presentation using 5 Fall Release Wines with 5 different food pairings
- Learn the 4 steps of tasting, (color/clarity, body, aroma, tasting)
3:30-5:00: Free time
5:00-7:00: Murder Mystery Dinner Party! – Rhythm Studio
- An interactive role-playing game, that involved solving a mystery that is based on clues at the scene of a staged crime, all guided by a Host at Rhythm Studio
- A buffet style dinner with two glasses of wine of your choice will be served
Sunday, November 5
- 9:30-11:30: Fall Club Release Wine Pick Up
RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain
Lodging is available at RiverWalk Resort at Loon by contacting the resort directly or booking online: 603-745-7500. They are extending our wine club members a 15% discount on bookings, subject to availability. Please mention you are booking for our event, and their staff will be happy to help you. If you’re booking online, use the discount code WINECLUB.
Other lodging options are available on the chamber of commerce website.
Meals On Your Own
Aside from the snacks we provide during your activities, all meals are on your own. There are a number of great restaurants within walking distance of our winery. Those include:
More restaurants around town on the chamber of commerce website.