Adopt a vine today, become one of our vineyard “founders”, and enjoy some wonderful perks!
On Friday, May 31, 2019, we completed the planting of 64 hybrid grapevines in the backyard vineyards at RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain. There are 4 different varieties of plants, including Brianna, LaCrescent, Marquette, & Sabrevois. These are all hybrid (cross between native american and vitis vinifera) grapes expected to make some terrific wines (in a few years). These vines were put up for adoption in 2019 and amazingly, all 64 have been adopted!
On Thursday, May 21, 2020, we planted “LOT B”, a second section of similar hybrid vines consisting of Prairie Star (white), St. Croix (red), Frontenac Gris (white), and more Marquette (red). Our adoption program was so successful in 2019, we decided to adopt all of these new vines as well.
Each one of these new vines are now up for adoption! What does that mean? For only $50 per vine adoption, you get the following:
- Your family name tagged on the vine.
- Your family name on our last “Founders’ Club” plaque in the RiverWalk tasting room. (Limited to first 64 vines planted.)
- The first bottle of wine made using grapes from your vine.
- 15% discount on all wine purchases in our tasting rooms or online
- Exclusive access to pre-released wine.
- Exclusive offers and promotions.
- Invitations to special events at the winery throughout the year.