Be the first to Adopt-A-Vine
Adopt a vine today, become one of our vineyard “founders”, and enjoy some wonderful perks!
On Friday, May 31, 2019, we completed the planting of 64 hybrid grapevines in the backyard vineyards at RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain. There are 4 different varieties of plants, including Brianna, LaCrescent, Marquette, & Sabrevois. These are all hybrid (cross between native american and vitis vinifera) grapes expected to make some terrific wines (in a few years).
Each one of these vines are up for adoption! What does that mean? For only $50 per vine adoption, you get the following:
- Your family name tagged on the vine.
- Your family name on our last “Founders’ Club” plaque in the RiverWalk tasting room. (Limited to first 64 vines planted.)
- The first bottle of wine made using grapes from your vine.
- 15% discount on all wine purchases in our tasting rooms or online
- Exclusive access to pre-released wine.
- Exclusive offers and promotions.
- Invitations to special events at the winery throughout the year.