Do you make, create, cook, and/or sell something that would fit in with our annual White Mountains CRUSH Festival?
Last year, we had a dozen vendors at our 3rd annual festival which had nearly 500 people in attendance. This year, we are expecting a similar turnout. And, the vendors that were there, said that it was a great day for them. We think it was a great day for all… but, we’re a bit biased. We’d love to have you join us this year, if you think its a good fit. Here’s what we are looking for, and you tell us if it sounds interesting to you.
- Festival Details Here
- 20′ x 20′ Vendor Space – Outside on the grass “stomping grounds”
- Provide your own set-up (tent, tables, chairs, etc.)
- Access to power/water, if necessary
- Rain/Snow/Shine Event
- Yes, you should sell your wares
- Yes, you can stomp some grapes
- Set up: 9am – 12pm on Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Tear down: After 5pm on Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Cost: $25 per vendor space
This event is perfect for those of you that sell items to people who also like wine… which is just about everyone. Arts, crafts, gifts, packaged foods, non-alcoholic beverages, and those sorts of items would fit in very well, specially, NH Made items! Just like our wine.
Sound interesting? Contact us to let us know of your interest or any questions. We’d love to hear from you.