Club Members Only
Friday, November 4 - Sunday, November 6, 2022
To celebrate another Wine Club release, we are hosting a weekend of workshops, wine tasting, and more. Join us for a welcome social Friday night, workshops during the day on Saturday, culminating with a tasting of wines from the release Saturday night. Wind down with us Sunday morning before heading home with your wines with a catered breakfast where we have some news to share with you! Limited tickets are available, so don’t wait!
Check out the itinerary below.
Your Weekend Itinerary
Friday, November 4
7:00-9:00: Welcome Social – Atrium Wine Bar
- Welcome packet and surprise goodies
- Small appetizers
- Open cocktail hour (including one complimentary glass)
Saturday, November 5
10:30-12:30: Morning Workshops
Session A: Vertical Wine Tasting with Katie – Winery Production, Riverwalk Resort
- Explore the history of Seven Birches winemaking with a guided tasting of multiple years of the same wine variety, see how aging and differences in the grapes from year to year can shape the wine
Session B: An on-the-ground tour of construction progress of Phase 2 with Mark – Meet at the Riverwalk Tasting Room
12:30-1:30: Lunch – on your own
1:30-4:00: Charcuterie Board Workshop with 603Charcuterie – Atrium Wine Bar
- Learn the art of the cheese board with New Hampshire’s own charcuterie workshop company! The boards we make during the workshop will accompany our tasting that evening of the Fall Club Release wines.
4:00-5:00: Free time
5:00-7:00: Fall Release Tasting – Atrium Wine Bar
- Enjoy a guided tasting with Katie of a selection of wines from the Fall Club Release and enjoy the charcuterie boards made during the workshop earlier in the day
Sunday, November 6
9:30-10:30: Group Breakfast and Wine Release Pick-Ups – Rhythm Studio
- Say your goodbyes with a catered French style breakfast made by our neighbors at The Moon Cafe and Bakery. Enjoy a glass of mead with your breakfast; we advocate for breakfast wine! We also have some exciting news to share with you, so be sure to join us.
RiverWalk Resort at Loon Mountain
Lodging is available at RiverWalk Resort at Loon by contacting the resort directly: 603-745-7500. They are extending our wine club members a 15% discount on bookings, subject to availability. Please mention you are booking for our event, and their staff will be happy to help you.
Other lodging options are available on the chamber of commerce website.
Meals On Your Own
Aside from the snacks we provide during your activities and breakfast Sunday morning, all meals are on your own. There are a number of great restaurants within walking distance of our winery. Those include:
More restaurants around town on the chamber of commerce website.